What’s That Smell in Your Atlanta, Gaylord, Alpena, Indian River or Cheboygan, MI Home?
HIRE A SKUNK REMOVAL PRO TODAY
Skunks can be a nuisance in your Atlanta, Gaylord, Alpena, Indian River or Cheboygan, MI home for a few reasons. They might:
- Burrow holes in your yard
- Spray your pet with their powerful odor
- Make a home under your deck or foundation
Northern Wildlife Services, LLC will get rid of them safely and humanely. Call today to schedule a removal at your property.
5 WAYS WE PREVENT SKUNKS FROM ENTERING YOUR HOME
Prevention is the best way to avoid a skunk problem. Avoid dealing with the smelly critters in the first place by putting proper preventive measures in place. Our wildlife removal experts will:
- Install a barrier around your deck or foundation. Skunks aren’t very good at climbing or jumping, so barriers are perfect for keeping them out.
- Place heavy lids on your trash cans. This prevents them from getting into your garbage.
- Clear your yard of garbage and fallen fruit. Skunks like to root around looking for food on your property.
- Install outdoor lights. Since skunks are nocturnal creatures, bright lights send them running for cover.
- Install automatic sprinklers. These usually frighten skunks away from your property.
Call (989) 255-9599 to speak with a Northern Wildlife Services, LLC staff member about your home’s skunk problem.